Where do ideas come from? And where do they go when they’re forgotten? These central questions are brought to life in “Remembering,” an original short film by Emmy®-winning director Elijah Allan-Blitz. The story follows a writer (played by Academy Award® winner Brie Larson) who loses a very important idea when her phone rings. Personified as golden light, this lost idea is found by the writer’s inner child who takes us on a journey through The World of Imagination. It’s easy to lose touch with this world, but each of us can be inspired by it—if we just remember. For enhanced viewing, download Remembering: The AR Experience.
Directed ByElijah Allan-Blitz
Written ByElijah Allan-Blitz
Produced ByBrie Larson, Elijah Allan-Blitz
CastBrie Larson, Dusty Peak
Here are some best practices to keep in mind:
- Adjust your TV so that it’s vertically level (not angled down towards the floor).
- Reduce the amount of glare by adjusting light sources around it.
- Make sure the sound is turned on.
- Clear the floor in front of it so that you have free range to move around.
- Please note: certain on-screen overlays may affect the tracking.
- Shiny or reflective floors, coffee tables or textureless surfaces in front of the TV may affect the scan quality.
- Make sure the room is bright enough so that you can scan your floor and walls.
- For the best scan, you may need to get closer to your TV.
- If the dots on your screen drift or don’t align with your floors and walls, try putting a rug or other matte, textured surface on the floor in front of your TV and scan again.
What if I want to rescan the room or view the experience in a different room?
Close the app. Then, reopen and rescan your space.
How can I get the best experience with my device?
Ensure your device is sufficiently charged so you don’t run out of battery in the middle of the experience. And if the AR scene appears jittery, check that “Low Power Mode” is disabled on your device.
Can I use a device that doesn’t appear on the recommended or supported device lists?
As we rely on cutting-edge technology, the experience is optimized for high-end lidar-enabled devices, which excel at sensing the depth and contours of a physical space. Though it will still work on a range of other devices, results may vary.
If you don’t have one of the recommended or supported devices, you can still view the experience by watching the videos above.
What if I missed my cue to start the experience?
It’s okay! If you miss your cue or if the augmented reality scene doesn’t appear, just close the app, restart it and replay the film to try again.